Welcome to Great Financial Planning – where you can get professional help to take control of your money, eliminate financial stress and secure the future you want.
From saving for a home, protecting a growing family, planning for a comfortable retirement, to enjoying secure retirement – whatever stage of life you are in, Great Financial Planning will advise you of the steps to take to improve your financial future. We take the time to understand your personal and financial goals.
The financial planning process will be unique for each person, but the major steps are:
1. Get to know you: Assess your needs and wants, goals and aspirations, financial background and expectations.
2. Research your financial position: income and expenses, assets and liabilities, existing investments and accounts.
3. Investigate and evaluate available products and strategies to formulate a financial plan that is in your best interests.
4. Present a strategy for how we can improve your financial future and achieve your goals: the ‘Statement of Advice’. You are in control and make the decisions.
5. Implement ‘the plan’ and stick with you along the journey: providing regular updates, ongoing advice and support. We’re here to help!
If you are:
JUST STARTING OUT:
We will work with you to get the fundamentals right – establish good habits and disciplines that lay the foundation of a secure future. Financial planning is essential for anyone wanting to achieve – often our wealthiest clients are not the ones earning the most, rather it is those that make the most of what is available to them. Even modest income earners can ensure a secure future with the right strategy and team. You situation will be unique, so our strategies are completely tailored to your situation and goals. Before we develop your strategy, we take into account your:
• Income, budget and available funds
• Risk tolerance and response to fluctuating asset values
• Tax position
• Goals and timeframe – when will you need funds and for what purposes
You are working hard, but is your money working hard for you? Are you missing out on financial opportunities? Now is the time to a take a close look at your situation, get expert advice, and take it to the next level. While you may be earning good money and have accumulated savings and investments, you suspect things could be even better, or just want a second opinion if you are on the right track. Now is the time to get debts under control, stop wasting tax, ensure your family is taken care of, and set yourself up for the future you want.
Your goals might be:
• Paying down debts
• Saving for goals like education, holidays, or your retirement
• Purchase a new investment asset
• Reduce unnecessary taxes
• Implement suitable retirement savings
• Review your estate planning strategy
Hopefully it’s time to take your foot off the pedal and enjoy the fruits of your labour. Or perhaps you are wondering when you will be able to retire with the lifestyle you want. At this important stage of life it is critical to get the right advice and make the right decisions to ensure your money will see you through the rest of your life.